Monday, March 9, 2009

RELIEVED!


As you can see, I am not a blogger. But for Sandi's sake, I am going to post tonite because I don't want to go down in history as "the worst blogger ever"....so here you go!
Today has been a long day filled with ups and down!
I completed my entire dossier today with the exception of one document that I am awaiting from my social worker, hopefully I will have it by the end of the week and mailed off to Austin for Authentication. So I am almost there...I can't wait to get it all sent off.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

I'm happy you posted! I like seeing your comments on my blog sometimes but I never get to see what's going on with YOU! Come on...keep blogging! Congrats on the dossier. One step closer!

Sandee said...

Yea! Progress! Almost to that big milestone. I remember that day...when Assistant Stork sends it to Ethiopia (or however you do it) and whew!

IT seems so long ago now. lol!

And a blog update..good for you!

Rebecca said...

Me too....I'm happy that you posted!! Way to go with the paperwork!....you're almost there! Yippee!!